Instructions for How to Enroll please email us at Goodnursingconsultants@gmail.com
Applicants Subject: **APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS**
All emails should be responded to by the END of the business day.
Certified Nursing Assistant Training 2018
CNA Day Program for 4 weeks Mon – Thur 9p – 3p 3 week in classroom and 1 week Clinical
CNA Evening Program 5 weeks Mon – Thurs 5p – 9:30p 4 weeks in Classroom 1 week in Clinical
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAM
- Completed Application in the school
- 1st initial deposit of $250.00 ($50 Application fee and $200 down for class seat)
- 75% on the Admission Test (Literacy Test) or (College Students)Most Recent College Literacy Grade.
- Criminal background check
- Negative PPD (TB test) or negative chest x-ray not more than 12 months old (Not Included)
- Negative drug test
- 2 Forms of identification: Social Security Card and Government Picture ID
- CPR / First Aid (NOT INCLUDED IN COST)(We offer for Students)
Let's help you do it right
YOU DESERVE THE BEST
We are a group of Registered Nurses who came together and place programs in place to make a difference in today’s health care education and healthcare industry. We are here to serve students, clients and the citizens.
Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA’s help care for physically or mentally ill, injured, disabled, or fragile people confined to hospitals, long term care nursing facilities, mental health facilities and other health care settings.
Home Health Nursing Aide
Our Home Health Aide training program shows students how to help the elderly, the disabled and people in ill health to maintain their quality of life and independence at home.
Certified Medication Aide
The Certified Medication Aide Training Program is designed to prepare the Certified Nursing Assistant to meet the requirements to work in Assisted Living Facilities in Georgia.